Lakes & Watersports:
Boating, fishing, skiing, tubing, paddle boarding, sailing, swimming, or just hanging out with friends…
Events & Fundraisers:
Leap in the Lake, Turkey Trot, fundraisers and other charitable events…
Children’s Events & Activities:
Holiday parties, Trout Rodeos, Egg Hunts, Trunk or Treat and much, much more…
Health and Fitness Programs:
Join Coach Abby for Boot Camp and Gentle Fitness and Instructor Jillian for Yoga…
LAKE WYNONAH COMMITTEES & CLUBS
FISH AND BOAT CLUB
The Fish and Boat Club is dedicated to maintaining the health and well being of the lakes and promoting fishing for all ages. Activities include:
- Stocking various species of fish in both lakes.
- Building fish habitats.
- Children’s Trout Rodeo and Bluegill Tournaments.
- Adult fish tournaments with cash prizes.
- Friendly’s fundraiser event.
WYNONAH WOMEN WITH A MISSION (WWWAM)
These mission-minded women carry out assistance-natured community programs, including:
- Monthly senior citizen dinner socials with entertainment.
- Dinner support after the death or hospital stay of a family member.
- Home visits after a Member’s hospital stay.
- Monthly meetings are held in a residents’ home to enjoy discussion, friendship and treats.
- Visit the lending library to read at leisure and enjoy at home.
This gathering meets each week to enjoy pinochle, fellowship, and treats.
This group of enthusiasts share a passion for photography and its related equipment.
This non-denominational study is open to all Members interested in learning more about the Christian way of life.