Lake Wynonah features two, full-size tennis courts that were repainted in 2019
- Members regularly play tennis on weekend mornings and we recommend you join the tennis Facebook group at Lake Wynonah Tennis for more information.
- Lines for Pickleball are painted on one of the tennis courts and Pickleball nets are available in the storage bin. If you are interested in meeting neighbors, we recommend you join the pickleball Facebook group at Schuylkill County Pickleball.
- The courts are lighted for night play and the switches are located to the right of the gate next to the trash receptacle.
- The courts are locked and members must go to Security for the key and return the key when finished.
- Courts are only to be used for Tennis and Pickleball unless permission for other use has been granted by Management.